They say life is full of ironies.
Here is one of them explained to you. The husband is one of the best-known romantic leads in Hollywood and British cinema, but his wife is a diehard fan of gory action movies! That is the husband-wife duo of Hugh Grant and Anna Eberstein for you!
While there are reams written on Hugh Grant, not much is known about his wife Anna Eberstein. Here are 10 things that you don’t know about Hugh Grant’s wife Anna Eberstein:
- Anna Eberstein was born in Sweden in 1979. Both her parents work in Sweden as Judges. Anna also has a brother named Christian.
- Anna is a graduate of English Literature and Political Sciences from Oxford Brookes University, an MBA from Lincoln Memorial University and a Masters in Economics from Uppsala University, Sweden.
- Soon after completing her education, Anna Eberstein worked at ESPN as a promotions producer for the channel’s Marketing & Sales initiatives. After that, she worked as a freelance producer & director for various corporate communication initiatives of various brands.
- In 2014, she and her cousin started a London-based Scandinavian sock company by the name ‘Ace Socks’. Anna claims that the purpose of this company was to introduce edginess and style to traditional Scandinavian socks and reintroduce them to the world.
- Anna Eberstein met Hugh Grant at a party in London in 2010. Soon they started dating. Hugh Grant was already having an affair with Tinglan Hong with whom he today has two children.
- In 2012, Anna Eberstein and Hugh Grant welcomed their first son followed by a daughter in 2015. Infact, there was a brief period in late 2011 and early 2012 when Tinglan Hong and Anne Eberstein both were pregnant with Hugh Grant’s children!
- Anne Eberstein and Hugh Grant welcomed their third child in March 2018. Soon after that in May 2018, the couple was formally married in a small ceremony in London.
- Anna Eberstein is a trained Tennis player and is regularly seen practising at the Queen’s Club in London. Both Anna and her brother Christian are trained Tennis players.
- The couple is so secretive about their private life that other than the name of their first son (John), no one knows the names of the other two children. Anna is not present on any of the prominent Social Media channels and hence there are no pictures of the family seen anywhere on the internet.
- Anne is a hands-on director with her sock company “Ace & Me” which has stores in the UK as well as in Sweden besides being sold online. Ace & Me has carved a niche in the children’s socks market and is apparently doing quite well.
While Anna Eberstein is a self-confessed diehard fan of gangster movies and all those action flicks, Hugh Grant is diagonally opposite as a star who loves to watch romantic movies. What better example can there be of ‘opposites attract’ than that of Anna Eberstein and Hugh Grant!
Hugh Grant’s married Anna Eberstein in 2018. Here are 10 lesser know things about Anna Eberstein, Hugh Grant’s wife.