Growing up in Spain It supports the establishment of foreign startups in Spain and facilitates their accommodation in the local ecosystem. Find out how Spain is at the forefront of Europe’s technology and innovation hubs!
Up to 50 startups will have the opportunity to sign cooperation agreements with program partners.
Since its launch in 2016, the Rising UP program in Spain has been a great success for the number of foreign entrepreneurs interested in participating and for the quality of the projects. In the first five calls, more than 1,400 foreign startups from 90 different countries, 70 of which were supported to set up a business in Spain.
Discover the exclusive Rising UP in Spain and register now!
Setting up in Spain opens the door to a vibrant innovation ecosystem that allows foreign companies to easily find the right partners in Spain, in addition to access to high-quality talent and IT developers. Your business will receive access to investors and exclusive collaboration opportunities with companies.
The beginning It provides technology solutions to local partners in Spain. At the same time, you will participate in a comprehensive acceleration program while you prepare in Spain. Local partners It hosts foreign startups as they work together to implement an innovative solution for their business.
What will you get from the Rising UP in Spain program?
- Speed program To establish a business in Spain
- With gloves from a Local partner in Spain
- Free workplace At least for six months
- Network with Key industry and corporate players
- Obtaining a Spanish entrepreneur visa
Join a diverse and growing community of global entrepreneurs – registration closes June 15, 2022!
The last edition of Rising UP was held in Spain against the background of the COVID-19 and requires startups and entrepreneurs to adapt quickly to the situation. The winning companies are from 10 different countries.
Explore the different solutions and businesses that Rising UP in Spain has helped to establish in Spain in 2021:
- Eco wave energy based in Israel It develops renewable energy generation technology using ocean currents from piers, harbors and offshore buoys.
- Swiss company RigiTech It offers drone technology for delivery and offers a new approach to the last mile of healthcare, emergency services and e-commerce.
- M3 storage from Chile It provides a centralized rental platform for underutilized space in malls and includes automated space management technology, including a last-mile solution for retailers’ pick-up and delivery options.
- UK-based agritech company CO2I LTD (DRYGRO) Large-scale farming is developing technology for alternative animal feed protein from dryland ducks.
- From Ukraine and the US, based on ActiveChat Builds a natural language training tool for chatbots and virtual assistants.
- Argentina startup Worknmates It offers a collaborative marketplace that allows companies and individuals to easily submit or find and rent available office space.
- Opsyntia operates from the US and Singapore.e and developing a concept project called “Sovereign Citizen” to provide global citizens with a data wallet and a user-friendly interface, the terms of data and monetization by corporations, institutions and governments.
- An edtech company from the Netherlands, CloudwiseCOOL is the developer of a free digital classroom tool for Google or Microsoft 365. It acts as a single access hub for Edu apps, manages class and organizes school work.
Are you ready to join Spain’s growing innovation ecosystem?
This is a very good time for the ecosystem of entrepreneurs in Spain, which will not go unnoticed by entrepreneurs around the world. Spain’s rapid growth and record investment figures over the past three years mean it currently represents a great opportunity for entrepreneurs looking to develop their technology businesses in the country.
Spain acts as a gateway to markets in Europe, Latin America and North Africa, giving you access to a market of more than 500 million people. In addition, the technological infrastructure is another competitive advantage that startups that have established themselves in Spain are currently using.
Are you looking to expand or adapt your business in Spain? Explore the growing development in Spain in more detail and apply by June 15 2022!
Sharing is caring!