With 40 Orange partners and deep API-supported integrations, Vertafore brings together the industry’s most powerful network of complementary tools and services
DENVER, December 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Vertafore®, the leader in modern insurance technology, today announced that seven new solution providers have joined the Orange Partner Program. These latest partnerships give Vertafore customers more options to leverage data and analytics, deliver a modern user experience, secure rates and quotes, and more.
The Orange Partner Program includes technology partners with solutions that integrate with Vertafore products, as well as professional services partners that provide service offerings to complement the tools that Vertafore customers use every day. Integrations are made possible through Vertafore’s open industry platform, supported by APIs. The partner program enables users to easily move data between solutions through Vertafore’s open API architecture.
The newest additions bring the program’s roster to 40 strategic, integration and professional services partners. Each partner undergoes a rigorous vetting process to ensure they meet Vertafore’s standards. Recent partners include:
- Aureus Analytics helps independent agents monetize their existing book of business using business intelligence through their DONNA platform. It helps agents retain, grow and get to know their customers better using their patented SentiMeter® point.
- Back Nine offers the first and only multi-carrier, quoting and consumer-facing eApplication software for life and long-term care insurance in the U.S. With BackNine’s Quote & Apply integration, agents can now view life insurance rates within PL Rating™ and simply click- to fill out a pre-filled application.
- Helix enhances the agency experience through a combination of managed and professional services for improved business system strategy, execution and support. Helix serves as a bridge between its customers and their vendor partners, from system administration, new workflow development and conversions to training, data governance, data cleansing and API programming.
- John Fear joins the program as a professional services partner, providing consulting services to help agencies get the most out of Vertafore products like QQCatalyst®PL Rating™ and AgencyZoom™.
- Common Equity Analysis (MCA) builds, implements and optimizes analytics-based solutions to drive improvements so mutual insurance companies can thrive in their markets. As a Vertafore Orange partner, MCA can combine its industry expertise with Vertafore’s exclusive data and analytics solutions to help mutual insurance companies partner with their independent agents to better compete in personal lines .
- planningThe industry-leading RFP solution provides efficiency, collaboration and transparency in the benefits renewal process by connecting employee benefits brokers with best-in-class carriers. The partnership will enable Plansight and BenefitPoint® to easily share data to drive an efficient and collaborative RFP and renovation process, eliminating errors and saving many man-hours of redundant data entry.
- Source Pro provides insurance organizations with business process management, strategic advisory services, management consulting and organic growth, training and compliance solutions. Leveraging deep insurance industry expertise, forward-thinking research and proven methodology, ReSource Pro enables clients to execute strategies that improve profitability, accelerate growth, deliver improved claims outcomes and enhance the customer and employee experience.
“The Vertafore Orange Partner Program has been a game changer for my small agency,” said Oliver Connorowner of Connor Insurance Agency in North Carolina. “As a small agency, I’ve always had to be creative to get the most out of my investment. By partnering with Vertafore’s Orange Partners, we’re able to leverage the resources of a large corporation. Gone are the days of the agency your size depends on your headcount. Now, the size of your business depends on the partners you have—and when the right partners bring the right partners to the table, you create a flywheel that propels your agency to the front of the pack .”
“Vertafore’s Orange Partner Program is about empowering our customers to easily deploy best-in-class complementary solutions that meet their unique business needs,” said Doug Mohr, Vertafore’s vice president of industry relations and partnerships. “This program gives our customers peace of mind because they know these providers are vetted and trusted, and the solutions integrate with their existing technology to support their goals and growth.”
like of North America An InsurTech leader for more than 50 years, Vertafore is modernizing and simplifying the insurance lifecycle so our clients can focus on what matters most. Vertafore’s solutions provide end-to-end connectivity across the distribution channel, improve the customer and agent experience, unlock the power of data and streamline essential workflows to drive efficiency, productivity and profitability for independent agencies, MGAs and operators. For more information about Vertafore, visit www.vertafore.com.
©2022 Vertafore and the Vertafore logo are registered trademarks of Vertafore. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT WITH THE MEDIA:
Leave a Reply