Stella McCartney She received an award from King Charles III of the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia for her service to the fashion industry and her outstanding work in sustainability. Recognized for her mission to bring sustainability to the forefront of the fashion industry, the British designer was humbled and emotional to receive such an incredible accolade from the royal family.
Source: The Sun Showbiz/YouTube
The designer took the opportunity to showcase her label at the special event wearing a custom navy dress handmade in her London atelier. The clothing is made from Nativa, a traceable and renewable merino wool that prioritizes animal welfare, protects the environment and supports farmers and local communities. To complete the look, she paired the dress with satin navy pumps and a clutch bag, both made from vegan materials, including resin. The finishing touch was a custom lace veil designed by British milliner Emily London.
Stella McCartney was a well-known name in Sustainable fashion industry Since launching her eco-conscious label in 2001. She follows in the footsteps of her mother, Linda McCartney, a famous animal rights activist. Before starting her own label, she spent four years as creative director at Chloé.
The designer has previously been recognized by the royal family. She received an OBE from the late Queen Elizabeth II in 2013. Today, Stella McCartney continues to work hard on her mission to bring sustainability to the fashion industry. Her brand has become a leader in sustainable fashion and a model for other designers to follow.
The Stella McCartney CBE Award is a testament to the impact that sustainability and ecological thinking can have in the fashion industry. It’s a proud moment for the British designer and a reminder of the incredible change one person can make in the world. As consumers, we have the power to make a difference by supporting sustainable fashion brands and making environmentally friendly choices. Let’s do our part to make the world a better place for future generations.
There is only one Green Planet T in Tiny Rescue: The Climate Collection
Simple ways to help the planet:
- Eat a little meat; take down Food monsterThe largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and stay healthy. You can also buy our hard or soft copy Favorite vegan recipes.
- Minimize your fast fashion footprint. Take the initiative against the pollution of fast fashion and support sustainable and circular brands Small save Raise awareness of the importance of reusable zero waste clothing and designed to be recycled and renewed.
- Support independent media. Being publicly funded gives us more opportunity to bring you high quality content. Please think about it Support us By donating!
- Sign the petition. Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list Petitions must be signed To help people, animals and the planet.
- Track information: Stay up-to-date with the latest news and stories about animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health and human needs by subscribing Our newspaper!
- Do what you can: Reduce Waste, Plant Trees, Eat Locally, Travel Responsibly, Recycle, Don’t Use Single Use Plastics, Recycle, Vote Smart, Switch to Cold Water Washing, Avoid Fossil Fuels, Conserve Water, Shop Wisely Donate if you can. Grow your food, volunteer, save energy, compost and don’t forget about microplastics and microbes in common household and personal care products!
Leave a Reply