Luxury ocean and expedition cruise line Seabourn received 29 travel industry awards from leading consumer and travel publications this year, including two of TravelPulse’s Travvy Awards for Best Luxury Cruise Line (in which it won silver) and for Ship best luxury yacht (taking bronze).
In addition to the Travvy Awards, which are voted on by travel advisors, Seabourn was also recognized by publications in various categories. While not an exhaustive list, here are some of the other most prestigious travel awards the cruise line received this year:
– Condé Nast Travel – Seabourn is listed on the Gold List and its ship Seabourn Encore was named one of the best cruise ships in the world.
– Cruise Critics Editors’ Choice Awards – It was chosen for the best service and the best for solo travelers in the luxury category and was recognized as the best cabins in the expedition category.
– Travel + leisure – The World’s Best Awards earned Seabourn a ranking in the Top 5 Best Ocean Cruise Line Small Ships and Top 5 Best Midsize Ocean Cruise Line Ships categories.
– Travel Weekly Readers’ Choice Awards – Seabourn took home the title of Best Cruise Line: Under 1,000 Beds.
– US News & World Report, Top Cruise Line Rankings – As with Travvys, Seabourn was recognized with Silver by US News & World Report in these three categories: Best Luxury Cruise Lines, Best Cruise Lines for Couples and Best Mediterranean Cruise Lines.
– USA Today Top 10 Awards – The line took third place in the Best Ocean Cruise Line category and its ship Seabourn Ovation took second place in the Best Small Ship for Dining category.
“I am incredibly proud of the entire Seabourn family, both onboard and ashore, and these honors reflect their dedication and commitment to delivering Seabourn Moments and ensuring our guests receive the best experience possible. ultra-luxury cruise,” Josh said. Leibowitz, president of Seabourn. “This past year was truly remarkable, with the sailing of our entire fleet and the launch of the first of our two expedition ships. We look forward to 2023 and the many exciting adventures that await us next year, especially with the introduction of our second expedition ship, Seabourn Pursuit.”
For the latest travel news, updates and offers, be sure to subscribe to TravelPulse’s daily newsletter.