Be prepared to travel and work in hazardous areas.
When you travel and work abroad, you want to focus on your mission. You don’t want to worry about whether you can handle an aggressive situation or face a medical emergency.
Are you fully prepared to work and travel in low and medium risk areas? Are you able to deal with the victims of a car accident, survive a robbery or deal with a corrupt official?
of Safe travel course enables you to face such situations with confidence and determination. We give you the tools and confidence to deal with such matters. Using hands-on exercises in a safe learning environment, we provide you with a great learning experience.
Why choose a safe travel course?
• Learning through practical exercises
We believe that the steepest learning curve is achieved with hands-on exercises. Our specialists offer you the opportunity to respond to threatening situations in a safe environment. These exercises will help you know your personal reaction to dangerous situations. Together, we navigate these situations and through practical feedback learn how to manage them.
• Safe learning environment
Your personal safety and well-being are our primary concerns. We have a team of professionals to make sure this will be the best and safest learning experience you’ve ever had. If you need additional personal guidance, there is time and professional staff for additional support.
• Personal medical kit and instruction cards
During the “Medical Accident Control” module our specialists teach you to use a professional medical kit specially designed for remote areas. You will receive this medical kit for free to bring home and during your travels. At the end of each HEAT training segment, you’ll receive an instruction card with a summary of everything you’ve learned.
Content and Subjects
- Safety awareness
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Personal risk profile
- Dealing with aggression
- Control of Medical Accidents
- Basic Life Support (AED and CPR)
• Who: Staff working and/or traveling in low and medium risk areas.
• Language: English
• Duration: 2 days, 08:30 – 17:30
• Time allocation: 30% theory, 70% practical exercises
• Group size: Maximum 14 (during simulations maximum 7)
• Location: Soesterberg, Netherlands
• Certification: Yes
• Free e-learning: Yes (after 1 year)
Please feel free to contact us for more information: Phone: +31 (0)33-4630293 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Including food and drink*, all course materials and VAT.
* Food and drinks are automatically reserved for all participants during the course. Accommodation is NOT included.
How to register
CONTACT Please feel free to contact us for more information: Phone: +31 (0)33-4630293 E-mail: email@example.com
Apply for this training via: https://centreforsafety.org/apply-for-our-courses/?trainingID=52842