RALIGH – On the talent and industry recruiting battlefronts, there’s more good news for the Raleigh metro area and the state of North Carolina.
“Metro Raleigh and North Carolina sat near the top of more than 10 indexes,” Wake Economic Development reports. “This is even greater recognition for the state following CNBC’s recent ranking as America’s best state for business.”
The Raleigh metro area ranking includes a mix of Cary, Durham and Research Triangle Park data (see list).
The ranking ranks 18thth Annual ranking report from Business Facilities magazine.
North Carolina is no. 1 for business, says CNBC in a new report
Raleigh Metro Ranking:
- #2 Tech Talent Leader (Workforce <100K) Raleigh-Durham
- #4 Biopharma Leader Raleigh-Cary
- #4 Fintech Leader (Job Growth) Raleigh
- #6 Raleigh-Durham Life Science Leader
- #6 Crypto Leader (Job) Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill
- #8 Best Business Climate (Large) Raleigh-Cary
- #9 Life Science Center Research Triangle (Global).
- #10 Fastest Growing MSA (by number) Raleigh-Cary
- #1 Best business climate
- #2 FDI (Capital Investment)
- #4 Technical Talent Pipeline
- #4 Installed solar capacity (MW)
- #6 Recovery Leaders
- #6 Personalized workforce training
- #7 Bioscience Leader
- #7 Manufacturing output (% of GDP)
- #7 Leader of food processing
- #8 Semiconductors
- #9 Health care jobs
- #10 FDI (projects)