In the year Since its establishment in 2019, EET Manufacturing has been bringing together a growing group of high-level industry partners, leading academics and research institutions from the region, and innovative start-ups, scale-ups and small and medium enterprises (SMEs). In this way, EIT Manufacturing’s BoostUp! In the year
Meet the EIT Manufacturing BoostUp! 2022 startup competition
EIT Manufacturing Boost! In the year 2022 is a pan-European competition that seeks to support startups with a large manufacturing corporation to develop specific integration use cases of their solutions – pilots and/or proofs of concept (PoCs).
The aim of this competition is to showcase the next generation of European manufacturing innovators and highlight new technology use cases. Specifically, BoostUp! 2022 is committed to supporting solutions to industry challenges under the EEET Manufacturing Flagship Themes.
- Flexible production systems for competitive manufacturing
- Low environmental footprint systems and circular economy for green production
- Digital and collaborative solutions for the creative manufacturing environment
- Human-machine collaboration for socially sustainable production
Explore the benefits of EIT Manufacturing Optimization! 2022
The BoostUp! The 2022 competition is open to start-ups who have demonstrated their solution by a manufacturing corporation and their desire to further develop their technology.
Up to eight startups will be selected to receive a cash prize of €20,000. There will also be an additional €5,000 cash prize for:
- A high-level startup from EIT RIS country
- The CEO is a woman at the highest level of female leadership
In addition to monetary rewards, startups benefit from international recognition and EIT manufacturing communication channels as well as publicity.
- Customized market access and financial support
- Access to the EIT Manufacturing Network
Your company is eligible for the EET Manufacturing BoostUp! 2022?
To apply to BoostUp! 2022, your company must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Established in 2017 or later and actively looking to scale
- Have a solution that falls within the EIT Manufacturing Flags (referenced above) of Technology Readiness Level 7 or higher.
- From 31 July 2021 to 31 July 2022 you have completed a pilot or POC in a manufacturing corporate (minimum 2021 global revenues of 50 million euros).
- Have a dedicated full-time team (at least 2 people)
- They have a total business income of 5 million euros or less since the date of their legal establishment.
Startups who have already applied for the EIT Manufacturing Incentive! Contests, but no further entries, are also eligible to apply.
Important dates and incentives! 2022 timeline
The last date for submission of applications is 31 July 2022.
The end of the EIT Manufacturing BoostUp! In the year 2022 will be held in Athens, Greece on 7 October 2022 – where twenty startup finalists will meet international experts, corporate manufacturing executives and investors in an exclusive networking and matchmaking soiree.
EIT Manufacturing – Making Innovation Happen!
With EIT Manufacturing’s BoostUp, you’re ready to accelerate your startup! 2022? Click here to apply!
Sharing is caring!