Apple calls it ‘Jiggle Mode’ and we like it because it didn’t have a name before and now has one. What are we talking about? We are talking about the icons that vibrate on your iPhones when you long press any of the icons on your iPhone home screen.
This is one of the easiest and most interactive ways to reorganize apps on your iPhone. Users can create folders to put their icons in and clean up the home screen according to aesthetics and usability. You can place your applications in favorites, that is, at the bottom of the deck however you think is suitable. In my personal opinion, iPhones have an excellent user interface that resonates with many people around the world.
How to Reset Apps on iPhone?
Let me tell you how to fix apps on iPhone by enabling Giggle mode.
- Unlock your iPhone.
- Touch and hold any app icon until it activates.
- Now, you can drag your app icons from one place to another as per your need.
I personally like to keep the most used apps on the bottom row for ease of access and keep the others in their own folders.
- Make sure there are no empty spaces between the icons when you rearrange them.
- To move an icon from one page to another on the home screen, move it anywhere on the right or left side of the screen and drop it on the next screen.
- Just slide your finger wherever you want to move your icon and your icon will be placed in the new position on the home screen.
- To save the changes, simply swipe up from the bottom on iPhone X and above, or press the Home button if you’re using one of the older models or the iPhone SE 3.
Here’s how to rearrange your apps on the iPhone home screen. You can also add these apps to a folder by enabling Giggle mode, tapping the icon, and moving it over another icon. This will create a folder and you can add as many icons as you want in that folder. You can then rename the folder for ease of use.
You can create multiple homepage pages and add icons wherever you want.
Leave a Reply