DUBLIN, Aug. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Fashion Retail Market (2022-2027) by Product, Distribution Channel, Geography, Competitor Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 Analysis from Ansoff” report has been added. ResearchAndMarkets.com’s Providing.
The global fashion retail market is estimated to be USD 89.61 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 122.6 billion in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.47%.
Market dynamics are the forces that influence the prices and behaviors of stakeholders in the global fashion retail market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curve for a particular product or service. Market dynamic forces can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can drive decisions, influence markets and create price signals. As market dynamics affect supply and demand curves, decision makers aim to determine the best way to use different financial instruments to accelerate growth and hedge different strategies to reduce risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report provides detailed information on the companies’ recent growth and competitive landscape. Some of the companies covered in this report are Adidas AG, Boohoo Group PLC, Gold Toe Brands Inc., Hennes & Mauritz AB, Jockey International, Inc., Ralph Lauren Corp., Uniqlo Co. Ltd., etc.
Countries have learned.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating companies’ positions based on their industry positioning scores and market performance scores. The tool uses different factors to divide the players into four categories. Financial performance, growth strategies, innovation results, new product launches, investments, market share growth etc. are among the factors taken for analysis.
The report provides a detailed Ansoff Matrix analysis for the global fashion retail market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for company growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four ways. Market development, market communication, product development and differentiation. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach. The analyst analyzes the global fashion retail market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis of the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the global fashion retail market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, data from authentic sources, and market size forecasts. The estimates are calculated using proven research methods.
- The report is completed with extensive primary and secondary studies. Primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of prominent people in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces Model and Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory status in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector in various geographies.
- The report contains a competitive analysis using the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool, Positioning Quadrants.
Key topics covered:
1 report description
2 research method
3 executive summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentation and Outlook
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 The growing retail e-commerce sector
4.1.2 Increasing demand for inclusion and privacy
4.2.1 High initial cost
4.3.1 Upswing in fast fashion retail
4.3.2 VR and AI in fashion retail
4.4.1 Reduction of profit margins
5 market analysis
5.1 Regulatory Status
5.2 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.3 Impact of Covid-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Fashion Retail Market, by Product
6.2 Bag and accessories
6.3 Clothing and Apparel
6.5 Jewelry and luxury watches
7 Global Fashion Retail Market, by Distribution Channel
7.2 Offline mode
7.3 Online mode
8 American fashion retail market
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of America
9 European fashion retail market
9.9 The Netherlands
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10 The Middle East and Africa Fashion Retail Market
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Remaining MEA
11 APAC Fashion Retail Market
11.11 South Korea
11.12 in Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12 competitive landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiation
12.3.1 M&A and Investment
12.3.2 Partnerships and Cooperation
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 company profiles
13.1 Adidas AG
13.2 Boohoo Group PLC
13.3 Fast Retail Company.
13.4 Gap Inc.
13.5 Gildan Activewear Inc.
13.6 Goldfinger Brands Inc.
13.7 Golden Lady Company SpA
13.8 Hanesbrands Inc.
13.9 Hennes & Maurice AB
13.10 Hermes International SA
13.11 Inditex, SA
13.12 Jockey International, Inc.
13.13 Kering SA
13.14 L Brands, Inc.
13.15 Levi Strauss & Co.
13.16 NIKE Inc.
13.17 PVH Corporation.
13.18 Ralph Lauren Corp.
13.19 Ross Stores, Inc.
13.20 Swatch Group AG
13.21 Uniqlo Co. Ltd.
13.22 VF Corp.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/66oeba
International fashion retail market