Us Weekly has an affiliate partnership so that we may receive compensation for links to certain products and services.
So the 80s! If you love the 80s fashion revival, you’re not alone. Thank you for such shows Strange things And Freaks and GeeksThe love of the 80’s has gone through the last decade – especially when it comes to fashion!
21’80s-inspired fashion finds
Some 80’s trends fit right into the 21st century, while others have been more subtle with a modern twist. Looking to add some 80s style to your wardrobe this year? Check out our top 21 picks below!
1. Our Absolute Favorite: We’re getting retro Barbie vibes from this colorful SweatyRocks jacket. A great choice for spring or mild winter days!
2. We also like: Feel free to throw some cords into the mix with this safflower color-blocking windbreaker!
3. We cannot forget. Sweater weather! Busy styles are a must, and this zaful sweater top nails the nostalgia!
4. From the shoulder: Bright colors and an off-the-shoulder design? Yes, this GSVIBK sweater with a side ponytail works perfectly!
5. Visual Status: This reminds me of the CutiePlusU striped bodysuit We From unforgettable clothes Jane FondaClassic 80’s Workout Tapes!
6. Warming up; A true ’80s-inspired wardrobe would never be complete without these v28 leg warmers. Wear them with a dress or to the gym!
7. Bring the color; This SweatyRocks long-sleeve crop top combines the patchwork and color blocking trends into one awesome piece.
8. Bold Shoulders: When we were young we were very against them, but now we like to bring back the padded shoulder. This blazer is a perfect example of how well the trend looks!
9. Skin condition; Leather jackets never went away, but to really go 80s, you need a bag like this Sumleno faux-leather jacket!
10. That’s the stretch: Stretchy spandex is the name of the game. This American Apparel bodysuit will be a versatile addition to your closet!
11. Shining like a diamond; When it’s party time, don’t forget about your metal utensils. We love these shiny SweatyRocks shorts!
12. Dream Denim; This oversized Sauki denim jacket is perfect for any ’80s look – especially if you’re going for a Canadian tuxedo!
13. Pretty in lace; Take a cue from such icons Madonna Grabbing this Allegra K lace top!
14. Acid washes everything; So we don’t necessarily forget the street lifestyle. Grab these Dollhouse acid wash jeans to go with your favorite 80s band tee!
15. Pretty in pastels; We had to deliver more color blocking in classic 80s colors. Check out this SweatyRocks hoodie!
16. Stop! Hammer time: You’ll love the throw back feel of these Horev Harem Pants – but you’ll love the comfortable fit even more!
17. The Whole Shebang: Want to go all out? Get your hands on this Ysfri one-piece windbreaker. It comes in two colors!
18. Music Television; MTV doesn’t stand for music television now, but it did in the 80s. Remember the good times with this MTV retro-style shirt!
19. Stimulating things:- Leggings are just as important as ever, but if you want to go old school, grab a pair of these Zeronic Inspiring Leggings!
20. Hair we go; In the ’80s, your hair was just as important as — if not more important than — your clothes. Celebrate scrunchie creativity with this mandydove 12-pack!
21. Big fans: Belt bags have emerged as a popular trend lately, but if you want to go full 80s, you should wear the fanny pack style. We love this brilliant Ausion!
Want something else? Check out more of our favorite products below:
This post comes from our Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest dresses, bags, plus-size swimwear, women’s sneakers, bridal wear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended to endorse either our weekly or the celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive free products from manufacturers to try. Additionally, the manufacturer of the products we write about receives compensation when you click on a weekly link and then purchase a product described in the article. This does not influence our decision to determine whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the ad sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!